Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm Moving...

Hey, all!

I have been struggling with this decision for a while now, but I have finally decided that I will be moving the blog to my website. Now that I am writing more books focusing on my career, I find that I have little time or focus to maintain this blog. So, in order to simplify my life a bit, any and all posts will be made on my website instead.

I will leave this blog up. I repeat: I WILL LEAVE THIS BLOG UP. Any posts I have made here will remain here indefinitely. But any NEW posts will be on the website starting now.

Thank you to every single one of you who have added me to your lists, stopped by to say hello, commented, shared, entered giveaways, etc. You all are awesome! Please come visit me at the new blog: http://jcvalentine.weebly.com/blog.html

Posts there won't be as often as they were here, but that is due to the heavy workload I have been maintaining lately. However, I promise to keep you all updated on my work. Stop by, say hello. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...