Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beta Readers Wanted!



Knockout is officially done! As I move into edits, I want to get the ball rolling on finding a couple of dedicated readers with a little (or a lot) of experience in beta reading.

I feel I should mention that anyone willing to read for me will be getting the rough copy. Knockout is scheduled to be delivered to my editor's desk at the end of the month. In the meantime, I am looking for feedback that pertains to the storyline. Example: the flow of the story, it's content, and whether everything adds up.

I am looking for someone who:
-reads fast
-has an eye for detail
-ideally, knows a little something about professional MMA/UFC fighting
-enjoys reading NA (new adult) novels
-isn't afraid to tell me straight. Tell me what works and what doesn't.

If you said, "Hey, that sounds like me!" to any of the above mentioned, then please send me a message at branflake3083@gmail.com with "I want to beta read" in the subject line. THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...