Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Indie Author Feature! 

 

This week I would like to introduce Annalise Grey, author of Howl (Kane Wolves, #1)

 


Genre: Older YA Paranormal Romance
Publication: January 4, 2012
Purchase your copy on Amazon and Barnes and Noble today! 
Add Howl (Kane Wolves, #1) to your Goodreads TBR list! 

Description:

Nineteen year old Sophie Matthews is a line-walker between two worlds - human and werewolf. She lives around humans but is never truly part of their world. That is, until she is spotted by a hiker.

What should have been a passing glance becomes so much more as Sophie falls for the one thing she is forbidden from ever having: a human mate.

Adding to her stress is newcomer Daniel, the arrogant wolf on Sophie's tail.

Then several humans are killed by a mysterious and dangerous beast within the pack's hunting grounds. The humans begin whispering of wolf-men roaming the forest and the threat of discovery looms heavy around the pack.

Everything is falling apart and Sophie realizes just how little control she has over her future.

Will she risk everything - her heart, her family, and her safety - for a chance to control her own fate?

About Annalise Grey:
Pennsylvania native, dreamer, explorer.

I write because I like talking to the voices in my head. They are (usually) good company. I love to travel (when I have the $ for it). My family is everything to me.
To find out more about Andrea, you can find her here
What people are saying: 
Andrea Heltsley (4 stars)- 
The fighting was epic and the storyline was solid. I wish the author had dug a little deeper with the characters and explored their personalities more. I could have used some more sympathy in this book other than Sophie and the love triangle.  The story had action up until the very end. I was on pins and needles to see what happened. Alas, I got no such end. The author left one hell of a cliffhanger and I am still sad about it.

Laura Thomas (5 stars) -  
Imagine my delight when I found out that I had won this book. I've been wanting to read it and now I urge you to do so.
I sat down last night and started reading. At first it was a bit slow, but then I glanced up at the clock and four hours had flashed past and I was finished.
Howl is about Sophie and her family of werewolves, living as a pack and trying to remain undiscovered. Glimpsed by a hiker in her wolf form, Sophie later runs into him again in her human form. A mutual atrraction grows, but since it is forbidden to be with human mates, Sophie secretly starts dating jaime.
The pack has problems of their own when people are being viciously attacked and sitings of an unusually large wolf are reported. 
I really want to tell you more, but I don't want to spoil it for you.
Annalise Grey gives you just enough detail, with flowing dialogue and well developed characters that you feel a connection with.
The end left me wanting more and i will be watching for another book, hopefully several.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...