Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


The holiday season is upon us and I am so thrilled to get some time off to relax and cherish this time I have with my family. And to think today is the day that the world was supposed to end. Unless D-Day is slated to happen at midnight, I think we are in the clear. Whew!

I hope you all have had a wonderful year. It's almost over! Crazy how time flies. Anywho, there was a reason I called your attention today, and that is to say thank you.

Thank you-for taking the time to become a member of this blog.
Thank you- for enjoying my ramblings.
Thank you- for bearing with me during down times.
Thank you- for supporting me.
Thank you- for being you. You're awesome!

In light of the holidays, and my own insatiable appetite for all things books, I have decided to give you, the readers, something nice.

I am giving away my books on Amazon!

If you have wanted to read Addicted to Magic, Faerie Tales: The Misfortune of a Teenage Socialite, Darkness & Lies: A Brotherhood Novel, Buried Secrets, or my newest Stranded, now is the time to grab them up. Beginning Saturday, Dec. 22- Dec. 25th, they are all free on Amazon. Unfortunately, Spring Cleaning and A Warrior's Betrayal are not part of Amazon's Prime program, so they cannot be a part of this offer, but they will be marked down to a mere .99 during this time.

I hope you will all take the time to pick up these books and because you are the incredibly awesome people you are, I hope you will show some indie author love and leave a review, too :)

Happy Holidays!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...