Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm still alive!

I have been so busy as of late trying to wrap up Knockout. It seems that Mr. Weston isn't in the mood to be wrapped up just yet, though. I'm getting the feeling that this could be the longest novel I have written to date. You don't mind, though, do you?

It's turning out to be a busy time as we get ready to close out 2013. Between Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, book tours, writing, and being a mom, there's not much room for anything else. But I assure you, there is a lot to look forward to in the new year.

1. Knockout is coming!

2. A new Night Calls novella featuring our favorite couple, Poppy and Felix, will be returning to pick up where they left off in Surrender to Love. Will they have their happily ever after, or will they go their separate ways? You'll have to wait and see!

3. Shelia and Tom will finally get their time in the spotlight!

As you can see, my head is full of plans! I hope you will all be there to help me celebrate when the time comes to release them into the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...