Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Full Steam Ahead

I'll start off by saying caffeine has been a godsend this week, and I'm sorry for the lack of posts. Unfortunately, life sometimes gets hectic and I have to take a step back and breathe a bit before pushing ahead. In case you're wondering what the heck has been happening to slow me down, I'll share with you the brief outline.

  • One sick child, which slowly morphs into three sick children...all home from school...for 5 straight days. 
  • Massive undertaking to disinfect the household. 
  • One whole day devoted to visiting with a couple of my favorite people :) 
  • Writing. Lots and lots of writing. 
  • Writing a paper on polynomials and the functions thereof. 
  • Tutoring. 
  • Hunting down information on Ella Fitzgerald for my 9 year old's book report that's due Tuesday when the library is fresh out of anything and everything Ella Fitzgerald. (If only she had chosen Beyonce Knowles!)
  • Maintaining my wavering exercise routine. 
  • Reading. 
  • Carving out some quality time with the hubby. 
I'm sure there's something I missed in there, but that's basically it in a nutshell. I have to say, I am grateful that I have accomplished any writing at all this week, but I suppose the fact that I roll out of bed at 5 a.m. does help that along a bit :) What can I say, momma had her cape on this week!

 
Thanks for sticking with me, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...