Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

News and Updates on the Writing Front



Hey all! I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I'm back! Aside from writing, which is going well, lately I have been doing all kinds of neat stuff. Last night, for example, my family and I went to an art show where my son had some of his artwork displayed :) On top of that, I have been updating and creating all kinds of neat stuff to support my writing.

First, I would like to share with you my brand new website geared toward my alter ego J.C. Valentine. Take a look and tell me what you think! I would love to hear from you.

Second,  I set aside a little time to get several of my books available to you in print. Check out the "Books" section at the top of the page. There you will find links to Lulu if you are looking for that option (A Warrior's Betrayal is included!). They should also be available on Amazon in print soon!

Finally, I have some bookplates and bookmarks available for those of you would like one (pictured above). Pick one or both and I will autograph them however you want.

Just email me at branflake3083@gmail.com with your mailing information. You can find a direct link in the "About" section at the top of the page. Be sure to put bookplates, bookmarks, or autograph (or something along those lines) in the subject!

If you want them personalized, say so. I will be happy to do that, otherwise I will just autograph them.

Note: If you are a blogger and would like more than one, let me know that too.

Thanks guys!

*FYI: the photo of the bookmark is of the front and the back. There is only ONE bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...