Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday~ Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters

Today's Six Sentence Sunday comes from a book that I recently finished and enjoyed so much, I just had to share it with you. Enjoy!

"That's it! I'm swearing off every member of the female population. Do they still have monasteries? Cause a life time of praying and bad haircuts sure as hell beats chicks and their freaking drama." Daniel's lunch tray came down with a loud clang on the table.

Rachel and I rolled our eyes in union and turned to the third member of our trio with what we hoped were supportive expressions.

"What did Kylie do this time?" Rachel asked, popping a Cheeto into her mouth.

I hope you all enjoyed it! Check it out on Goodreads and be sure to return tomorrow for my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...