Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Sneak Peek~ Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde

Lexi pushed her hair behind her ear again before asking the question that had been nagging at her since Jack had called the first time. "Why didn't you tell her about me? You had to know Katie was going to say something."

He ran his hands back through his hair several times thinking the question over. He adjusted his position so that he was lying with his head back against the armrest before addressing her. "I didn't want her to know about you. I..." he paused collecting his thoughts once again. "I met Bekah shortly after you and I ...well...you know. I had no interest in dating anyone. But when I told you she was about as persistent as I am, I wasn't lying. After a few unremarkable dates with her, I called the whole thing off."

Lexi looked over at him surprised. She had assumed their relationship was picture perfect. It was refreshing to hear that it wasn't. "Why? What happened?" she asked curiously.

"She wasn't you."

****

You can read my review of Avoiding Commitment here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...