Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

An author's rant

Reblogged from :
Click to visit the original post That’s it I quit. As authors we say this quite often.  Not because of the writing aspect, not even because of the editing issues, heck we even can get through the rejection letters like pros. Some find them a cheap alternative to wallpaper. While others find it a mark of a real author to be rejected. Whatever your poison it’s not the writing that makes us want to quit.


I think every author out there can relate to this!! My favorite line:  "Readers please do me a favor, if you read a book and enjoy it, tell at least two people, because your opinion is the best marketing in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...