Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cut! They Cast Who?

Unless you live under a rock, I'm sure you've already heard the news: Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele have finally, FINALLY, been chosen for the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie. 

Meet Christian & Ana!
(Charlie Hunnam & Dakota Johnson)

Some people are royally pissed at the choices that have been made. Some are absolutely ecstatic, at least when it comes to the choice for Christian. Most people, however, seem to be in agreement that the choice for Ana just doesn't seem right. I don't know, I see a lot of her mother, Melanie, in that face. This could get creepy. 

But it got me to thinking. Every time I finish a book and send it out to be read and reviewed, I get the inevitable question "Who is your__?" I don't normally write with an idea of WHO my characters resemble. It's sort of an after-the-fact kind of deal. You ask, and I scrounge around the web for the next hour and a half trying to find someone, ANYONE, who will fit the bill. Well, I was proactive this time around. So here are my choices for Jonathon Bradshaw and Patricia Jacobs from Surrender to Love. 

Meet Jon (Henry Cavill)                    &               Patricia (Yvonne Strhovski)












Now, for those of you who have read the Night Calls series, I am interested to know, who is your Poppy and Felix, or Piper and Tate, or Jon and Patti? I'd love to hear your choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...