Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Can you believe it?

It's already been a week since Surrender to Love hit the virtual shelves! Time certainly flies, especially this year. I have been working so hard to get these stories written, I think I breezed straight through summer, and I would have missed fall all together if I hadn't poked my head out of the sand to get some candy on Halloween.

Now Thanksgiving is around the corner! Now that Surrender to Love is available for your reading pleasure, I am hard at work on the next project, Knockout. My hope is to have it finished by the end of the month, although that self-imposed deadline is looking like it may need to be pushed back a bit as time becomes scarcer the closer we get to the holidays.

I also have plans to write another short story installment in the Night Calls Series featuring our favorite couple, Felix and Poppy! My original intention was for it to be a Christmas edition, but as writer's minds are so predictably fickle, I started Knockout and now that has been pushed to Valentine's. My deadlines are all fast approaching, so the name of the game is Focus, Focus, Focus!!

I will be posting sporadically, but I ask that you all be patient with me, since I will be spending most of my time toiling away at getting these projects finished, and I hope you will be there with me when it is time to celebrate :)

Thanks for being your awesome selves!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...