Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday



There are so many things to be thankful for every moment of every day. Today, I am thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life.

I have great friends, some who also happen to be family, and some who are not. I have a wonderful husband who knows exactly who I am, and supports me every step of the way in everything I do. I have three beautiful children, who, although drive me bonkers, also know how to give really great hugs and provide me with so much joy and pride that sometimes I wonder how I keep it all in.

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/you-complete-me.gifEach of these people keep me afloat. They pick me up when I am down, they give me courage to succeed, and they make me laugh even when I don't want to.

Everyone should be so blessed to have these kinds of people in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...