Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pondering...

I spent my morning talking with a dear friend. Like always, as we exchanged pleasantries, we got into our talks of writing, family....world domination. We decided, wouldn't it be great if we took the best of our creative genius--her wicked sense of humor and gift of gab and my, well, organized state of mind--and pooled our resources to created mind-blowing works of art? I mean, the kind where some poor sap walks into a book store, sees this beautiful, unassuming cover, smiles, scoops it up and cracks it open and immediately turns pale but he's so hooked already he can't put it down, even if it's to his detriment. Obviously, we have no business marketing to the little tikes perusing the kiddie section.

So, after much discussion, we decide, let's write a children's book!
Needless to say, I can't wait to get started. I mean, I've always wanted to be responsible for shaping the world's future leaders. What better way to do it. Besides, what harm could it do. I've seen this generation of malefactors, I honestly don't think our little bit of mental warping is going be the straw that breaks the camel's back or anything. And really, how much harm can we do, after all we've already survived the Bush Administration (Burn! haha!).

So, back to the kiddies.
This is going to be so much fun! Already my mind is teaming with ideas. We've already decided that our very own children will be the test subjects in this little experiment. Because, as any self--respecting "scientist" knows, you have crack a few eggs to make an omelet. That said, I'm off to check my formulations and hit the drawing boards. Have a beautiful day all!

Brandi

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...