Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let The Writting Commence!

So, as my friends already know, for the last five weeks I have been buried under mounds of essay writing and enough literary analysis to make you puke. Today, I am proud to say, I not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, I have dug my way free and clear. What does this mean? Why, I now have two glorious days with which to write, silly!


Now, don't take that too literally. I am known to shuffle my feet when I am anything less than inspired. But, sometimes, it is necessary to dive into that murky water in order to find something so elusive as inspiration--the little devil. Last night I sat down and had a long heart to heart with myself. I took a step back and looked at all my started, but never finished, projects and decided on one that called out to me. I reread what I have and was pretty proud of myself I must say. Not too shabby. Thing is, I have to force an outline because I'm tired of getting bogged down by the now what's. This is is going to be difficult since I am a fly by your seat kind of girl. I often don't know what I am writing until I sit down to write it. It's kind of a wonder I have ever finished anything really.

So, that's my plan. Sit down, create some super disorganized, severely marked-up plan, then start writing. I'm hoping to get at least two good pages out of this tonight. Hopefully. Somewhere in between this time I have to find a place to carve out mommy time, slip into my exercise guru persona so I can sweat it out to the oldies, and tend to my wifely duties (i.e. movie night!). As you might imagine, it can be pretty difficult to locate anything remotely inspirational let alone have a fully functional focused mind amid all the chaos. So, wish me luck as I venture into uncharted territory tonight.

Let Operation: Let The Writing Commence, commence........................NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...