Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spring Cleaning is almost here! 

  

For those of you who have been here before, you may have already noticed the ticker on the left telling you how many days are left until the release of Spring Cleaning. For those of you who are new here, please look to your left...now. 

I would like to bring to your attention that the ticker, which used to have 40 days left on it, now has 2. Why you might ask? Well, I am very excited to announce that the editing process took much less time than originally expected and so I have decided not to delay the process any longer. 

What does that mean for you?

Come Tuesday, July 17th, Spring Cleaning will be available for purchase just about everywhere! That means Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and Lulu. Very soon I hope to add Kobo and a few select others to that list, at which time I will announce and provide links for your convenience.  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Can't wait to read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antonietta! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Happy reading :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...