Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Sexy Saturday ~ That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine








Welcome to my stop on the My Sexy Saturday hop! In celebration of my brand new release, I am sharing 7 sexy sentences from That First Kiss. Enjoy!


You want me. Tell me you do, Piper.”
            “No.” She shook her head, her hands coming up to push against his chest.
            “You do,” Tate insisted. He suckled her neck, running his tongue up and down the soft column of flesh. She gasped, and the hands that had pushed him away were now gripping his shirt, pulling him closer. 



This is a Blog Hop!




For more sexy teasers, check out the full list of participants on the hop at My Sexy Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...