Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines


 I hope we have a few Abbi Glines fans out there today, because I couldn't resist sharing a bit of Rush and Blaire this morning. The adorable father-to-be is, well, adorable in her final installment of the Forever series, and I must say, I am sad to see it go. Here's a little taste of the sweetness between this young couple. Enjoy! 

****

"I can stay awake," she assured me and turned her chest toward mine. 

It was tempting but I knew her body needed rest. I pressed a kiss to her nose. "I'm sure you could, sweet Blaire. But right now all I want to do is massage your feet and calves while you relax and fall asleep." 

Her eyes got that pleased glow. "Oh, would you? They feel so stiff after the flight." 

"Go lay your head on the pillow and I'll get rid of tehse shoes, which by the way, are not exactly good walking footwear for a pregnant woman. You should have worn tennis shoes, not heels." 

Blaire yawned again and settled back on the pillow with a sigh. "I know. I just didn't want to arrive at LAX looking frumpy." 

She could never look frumpy. "That would be impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...