Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sneak Peek Saturday ~ Untitled (Night Calls, 3) by J.C. Valentine

So, you already know that That First Kiss (Night Calls, 2) hits the market on June 18th, but I bet you didn't know that work is already underway on Night Calls, 3! Although it is as yet untitled, I am several thousand words in and I thought I'd give you a little taste of what's to come. 
(But I'm keeping the guy a secret!) 
Enjoy, and be sure to share what you think with me :) 

**** 
“Listen, this is probably a little unorthodox, considering I just rear-ended you.” Patti smirked. “That came out wrong.” He straightened, combing his fingers through his hair as he composed himself before leaning into her window again. “Would you like to go to dinner with me?”

            Patti nibbled her lip, considering his offer. “I don’t know if that would be wise,” she said slowly. “I just got out of a relationship.”
            “Well, lucky for me, I usually prefer my dates to be unattached. Nothing dampens an evening more than having to put down a jealous boyfriend.”
            “Confident are we?”
            “Obnoxiously so.” 
            Patti couldn’t stop the stupid grin from spreading across her face. How did a girl say no to that?

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! I'm at http://www.sdkeeling.com. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...