Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday~ That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine

In lieu of the upcoming release of That First Kiss, I decided it would be fitting to share a few sentences with you that gave me a little chuckle. Enjoy!







 

 




“Where the hell have you been?”

Piper had barely stepped through the door before Tate started shouting. “Running errands, what else would I be spending my afternoon on?” she asked in a bored tone.
            
“Well I ran out of coffee over an hour ago,” he complained.
           
“Then you should have made some more,” she retorted, barely able to contain her annoyance. “I’m sure if Mr. Sinclair had known you had such weak ankles, he would have hired two assistants so you would never have to lift a finger for yourself again.”

~*~


Comment below and share your thoughts with us! And don't forget to add That First Kiss to your TBR! The release date isn't far!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...